Monday 17 September 2012

Beyond Makeup and Coffee

Welcome to Beyond Makeup and Coffee,

If you know me at all, you might follow Makeup and Smell the Coffee if not, you should, its pretty good! I'm not bias at all. Nup, no way, nuh uh.

Basically, the problem with running a makeup blog is that there is nowhere to put the stuff about a new album I've fallen in love with, a new artist I've discovered, my holiday thoughts, or even my fave hand cream, anything I want to share with the world that isn't makeup.  So from this Beyond Makeup and Coffee was created.  I probably won't blog about makeup, but I might mention coffee.

My twitter is still the same @Makeupandcoffee and you can still contact me on my usual email address
Please stick with me while I get this blog up and running and looking somewhat OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment